Having regular pedicures is a fantastic way to keep your feet and toe nails in great shape. Pedicures remove the hard skin and overgrown cuticles, keep your toe nails a nice, healthy length, prevent ingrown toenails, helps water retention and foot swelling and give you a pretty, shiny, hard- wearing polish. We have several different types of pedicure available here at the salon depending on what results you’d like to have. We also offer a toe nail trimming service which is ideal if you struggle to cut your own toe nails. Here are the different foot treatments that we do:
* Toe Nail Trim and Shape
* Vinylux Polish (includes a toe nail trim, cuticle work and polish)
* Shellac Polish (includes a toe nail trim, cuticle work and polish)
* Express Pedicure (includes hard skin removal, menthol foot soak, toe nail trim, cuticle work, polish and a luxury foot and calf massage)
* Luxury Pedicure (includes hard skin removal, menthol foot soak, foot scrub, hydrating foot mask, toe nail trim, cuticle work, polish and a luxury foot and calf massage)
* Paraffin Wax Pedicure (includes hard skin removal, menthol foot soak, foot scrub, therapeutic Paraffin Wax masque, toe nail trim, cuticle work, polish and a luxury foot and calf massage)
They all take place pride of place on our gorgeous pedicure thrones and the Luxury Pedicure and the Paraffin Wax pedicure are a real treat! These two pedicures each last an hour and a half and make a perfect getaway. We love to make you feel pampered with drinks on tap – coffee, tea, fruit infused spring water, our WiFi password and endless magazines. What’s more, if you bring along a friend for the same treatment, you will both receive a 10% discount off your pedicures. We want you to leave the salon feeling like you’re walking on air, with silky smooth feet, relaxed calf muscles and a tension-free body. We would recommend monthly pedicures to keep your feet baby-soft and your toe nails tidy. If you’d like to find out more, just get in touch and we can send you our pedicure info pack.